- IDENTIFICATION OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
HOB NEGOCIOS GROUP S.L. with NIF B-54904552 and with address at Avenida Maisonnave nº19, 7º C.P. 03003 Alicante, with telephone number 965269500 and with email firstname.lastname@example.org, which integrates the following companies: HOB ASESORES Y CONSULTORES, S.L., with CIF B-54468285 and address located at Avenida Maisonnave, 19 – 6th Floor – 03003 Alicante, telephone 965 26 95 00; HOB CONSULTORES DE NEGOCIOS, S.L., with CIF B-54911177 and address at Avenida Maisonnave, 19 – 7th Floor – 03003 Alicante, telephone 965 26 95 00.; HOB SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS, S.L., with CIF B-54738729 and address at Avenida Maisonnave, 19 – 7th Floor – 03003 Alicante, telephone 965 26 95 00; HOB ESPACIO DE NEGOCIOS S.L., with CIF B 54882857 and address at Avenida Maisonnave, 19- 6th Floor- 03003 Alicante, telephone 965 26 95 00; HOB ASESORES MADRID, S.L., with CIF B-86536232 and address at Calle Hermosilla, 48, 1º Derecha 28001 Madrid, telephone 916 61 06 09; HOB VRA ASESORES S.L., with CIF B-03767001 and address at Avenida de la Comunidad Valenciana, 3 bajo – 03201 Elche (Alicante), telephone 965 43 90 00, and HOB RESURSOS HUMANOS, S.L. with CIF B10678654 and address at Avenida Maisonnave, 19 – 7º Piso – 03003 Alicante, telephone 965 26 95 00, is responsible for the processing of your personal data. Therefore, we guarantee its security and confidential treatment, in accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016, as well as any other applicable regulations.
2. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
At GRUPO HOB NEGOCIOS S.L. We use your data to the extent permitted by the RGPD, as well as by current applicable regulations. In any case, the processing will be done for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and in no case will they be treated in a manner incompatible with said purposes. Specifically, the following treatments will be carried out:
- Respond to your queries, requests or requests.Manage the contractual relationship and the provision of consulting services requested by the client.Manage your phone calls.
- Issue receipts of payment for the services provided to the client.For the correct performance of the requested service, the client’s personal data necessary to monitor its evolution during the provision of the service will be processed.
- Carry out all administrative, tax and accounting procedures necessary to comply with our contractual commitments and tax and accounting obligations.
- Compliance with our legal obligations.Analyze and improve our services and communications with you.
- Monitor and evaluate compliance with our policies and standards.
- Manage sending of information and commercial prospecting by any means in case of explicit consent.
3. LEGITIMATION FOR TREATMENT
The legitimation of the processing of personal data that we carry out is done at all times in compliance with the provisions of article 6 of the RGPD, as well as article 8 of Organic Law 3/2018. In cases where the legitimation for the main purpose of the use of data is not found in any of the previous legal bases, the consent of the interested party for the treatment will be requested
4. DURATION OF TREATMENT
HOB NEGOCIOS GROUP S.L. will retain your personal data for the time necessary to provide the service or as long as consent is not withdrawn. Once the relationship has ended, the data will be blocked in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection, being available only to Judges and Courts, the Ombudsman, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the competent Public Administrations during the statute of limitations period. the actions that may arise and, after this period, they will be completely eliminated.
5. TRANSFER OF DATA
The data may not be transferred to third parties, except in cases where there is a legal obligation to do so or a legitimate interest between the companies that make up GRUPO HOB for internal administrative purposes. In this sense, according to the provisions of Recital 48 RDPG: “Controllers who are part of a business group or entities affiliated with a central body may have a legitimate interest in transmitting personal data within the business group for internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal data of clients or employees.”
6. RIGHTS THAT ASSIST THE INTERESTED PARTIES HOB NEGOCIOS GROUP S.L. informs you of the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing and portability of data free of charge, providing along with your request a copy of your DNI or equivalent document proving identity, by contacting GRUPO HOB BUSINESS S.L. with address located at Avenida Maisonnave nº19, 7º C.P. 03003 Alicante or via email to the following address: email@example.com.
We also inform you that, continuing with our transparency policy, you can request the rights forms by any of the following means: at the headquarters itself or by email. In case of disagreement with the exercise of your rights or the treatment carried out, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es). In particular, you have the right to:
- Right of access: you can consult your personal data processed by GRUPO HOB NEGOCIOS S.L.
- Right to rectification: you may modify your personal data when it is inaccurate.
- Right to deletion: you may request the deletion of your personal data.
- Right to object: you may request that your personal data not be processed.
- Right to limit processing: you may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
- While the challenge to the accuracy of your data is being verifiedWhen the processing of your data is unlawful, but you oppose its deletion.
- When GRUPO HOB NEGOCIOS S.L. does not need to process your data but you need it to exercise or defend claims.
- When you have objected to the processing of your data for the fulfillment of a mission in the public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons for the processing prevail over yours.
- Right to portability: you may receive, in electronic format, the personal data that you have provided to us and those that have been obtained from your contractual relationship with GRUPO HOB NEGOCIOS S.L. as well as to transmit them to another entity.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions: may restrict the possibility of companies creating user profiles after collecting personal data automatically (without human intervention) producing legal effects on the interested party.
7. DATA QUALITY
HOB NEGOCIOS GROUP S.L. warns you that, except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no client can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so clients must at all times keep in mind that they can only include personal data corresponding to their own identity and that they are appropriate, relevant, current, accurate and true.
For these purposes, clients will be solely responsible for any direct and/or indirect damage caused to third parties or to GRUPO HOB NEGOCIOS S.L. for the use of another person’s personal data, or your own personal data when they are false, erroneous, not current, inadequate or irrelevant. Likewise, clients who use the personal data of a third party will respond to the latter for the information obligation established in European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, for when the personal data have not been collected by the interested party themselves. , and/or the consequences of not having informed you.
8. SECURITY MEASURES ADOPTED IN RELATION TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
HOB NEGOCIOS GROUP S.L. informs you that, in accordance with the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, the necessary technical and organizational measures have been adopted to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent alteration, loss , unauthorized processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. Likewise GRUPO HOB NEGOCIOS S.L. guarantees compliance with the duty of professional secrecy regarding personal data and the duty to keep it.
9. POLICY UPDATE