You are visiting the website www.grupohob.es owned by the company GRUPO HOB NEGOCIOS, S.L. with C.I.F B-54904552, integrates the commercial companies HOB ASESORES Y CONSULTORES, S.L. with C.I.F. B-54468285, HOB BUSINESS CONSULTANTS S.L. with C.I.F. 54911177, HOB SERVICIOS JURÍDICOS S.L. with C.I.F. B54738729, HOB ESPACIO DE NEGOCIOS S.L. with CIF B 54882857, HOB ASESORES MADRID S.L. with C.I.F B-86536232 and HOB FRANQUCIAS, ASESORES, ABOGADOS Y CONSULTORES, S.L. with C.I.F. B-54882857, HOB VRA ASESORES, S.L. with CIF B-03767001 and HOB RESURSOS HUMANOS, S.L. with CIF B10678654., hereinafter GRUPO HOB, with registered office at Avenida Maisonnave, nº19, 7º C.P. 03003 Alicante, with CIF B-54468285, registered in the Commercial Registry of the province of Alicante and the town of Alicante in volume 3919 Folio 32, Sheet A148057, hereinafter THE OWNER.
You can contact the OWNER by any of the following means:
Phone: 965 269 500
Phone: 965 269 500
The purpose of these conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of the website of THE OWNER that it makes available to the public.
Access and/or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the general contracting conditions that, if applicable, are mandatory
Use of the portal
- http://www.grupohob.es/ provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information.
As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or news groups) that THE OWNER offers through its portal and, by way of example but not limitation, not to use them to:
- Involve in illicit, illegal activities or activities contrary to good faith and public order.
- Spread content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, in support of terrorism or an attack on human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of [Company Name], its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses on the network or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially in sending unsolicited emails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, pornographic racist, that attack youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in their opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
- THE OWNER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his or her exclusive responsibility. Specifically, by way of example only, THE OWNER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the USER’s objectives.
- The infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other people or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause the USER’s or third parties’ computer system. It is up to the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where applicable, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may make.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use that the USER makes of them. THE OWNER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when it originates from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or losses arising from circumstances that occur due to unforeseen events or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, the use of them or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
- THE OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal, and may change, delete or add as many contents and services provided through it, as the way in which they are represented or located. on your portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
- In the event that http://www.grupohob.es/se includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE OWNER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will THE OWNER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of said links. hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
- THE OWNER will pursue non-compliance with these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
- http://www.grupohob.es/directs its services to users over [16 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform you that if such a circumstance occurs, [name of the company] is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from failure to comply with the notice established in this same clause.